Not sure if you’ve heard of The Kanye West Self-Confidence Generator, but it’s pretty much why we have the Internet.
A single click on this amazing rabbithole will send you spiraling up Kanye’s own colon to find deep reservoirs of his finest self-congratulatory interview quotes and semen.
Here’s a taste to get you started and I’ve added a few of my own responses to boot…
“Don’t ask me what I think the best song of last year was, because my opinion is the same as most of America’s. It was ‘Gold Digger.” – 2006.
- It was 6th on the 2005 Billboard Charts. You weren’t even on the podium, you were barely a Bronze Digger.
“I’m a creative genius and there’s no other way to word it” – 2013
- You still rhymin ‘digger’ with ‘n*%%a’ over top of computer noises? Cool.. I’ll go tell Da Vinci to hurry up with your damn croissants.
“When I think of competition it’s like I try to create against the past. I think about Michelangelo and Picasso. You know, the pyramids.” – 2010
- Your penis sits in the back of your throat and tells people how good it is. Your only competition is Ru Paul.
“My music isn’t just music — it’s medicine.”- 2006
- How bout you go play some free concerts in Africa then. #c*nt.
“I feel like a little bit, like, I’m the Braveheart of creativity.” – 2013
- You’re the anti-Semite of creativity? Jews are the only reason we’ve heard of you, show some respect.
“Visiting my mind is like visiting the Hermes factory….” – 2013
- You spelled ‘herpes’ wrong.
“I am so credible and so influential and so relevant that I will change things.” – 2013
- Your child just did a Kardashian in its diaper, maybe start by changing that.
“A lot of people were wondering what I was going to do if I didn’t win anything. I guess we’ll never know.” – 2005 Grammy’s acceptance speech.
- This one’s actually pretty awesome.
“I’m the No. 1 living and breathing rock star.”- 2013
- You know Dave Grohl?…. He wrote every note and lyric and played every instrument for the first Foo Fighters album and then layered and mastered it all in a studio by himself! It took him 10 days. Maybe you are the No. 1 living breathing rock star, but we’ve only ever heard you rap.
“Whether or not you like me or not. I am the new Jim Morrison. I am the new Kurt Cobain.”
- Here’s hoping.